Employee manuals and handbooks are the most common way for an employer to provide important information regarding the company’s history, philosophy, and work environment. In addition, manuals and handbooks are a fantastic way to communicate what the employee can expect from the employer, and how to proceed in certain work related instances.
If properly written and distributed, manuals and handbooks are an excellent tool to improve communication, and build trust to increase effective employee relations while enhancing the image and reputation of the company. Not to mention improve productivity, and minimize any employment-related risk to your organization.
Human Resource Advantage services include:
- Development or revision of a customized Policy & Procedure Manual or Employee Handbook to reflect company philosophy and culture
- How the company addresses Employee Relation issues and concerns
- Company rules and regulations
- General information regarding the company’s expectatioins on work related behavior
- Workers’ Compensation Reporting and Return to Work Program
- Reflect major federal and state employment laws