A client of ours, a Southwest Missouri commercial construction management firm, has an immediate opening for a full time Project Manager.
Location: Springfield, MO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000-$55,000/year for graduating seniors
$55,000-$65,000 for Project Managers with 3-5 years of experience
Duties and Requirements: Qualified candidates must be professionals who are confident, energetic, flexible, and self-motivated with excellent written/verbal communication skills. Candidate should also be a team player with a strong drive to succeed. The firm offers a competitive salary based on experience plus benefits (medical insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick leave, company vehicle, etc.). The company is open to training upcoming graduates.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Commercial construction experience and/or education
- Knowledge of commercial construction
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and project safety management
- Ability to recognize and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills with attention to details
- Excellent supervisory and management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Prepare detailed subcontracts and purchase agreements
- Create and maintain project schedules with input from Project Team
- Strong cost control skills and accountability for financial success of projects
- Manage relationships between Owner, Design Team, and Subcontractors
- Conduct OAC and Subcontractor meetings
- Process and review shop drawings and submittals
- Prepare monthly applications for payment to Architect and Owner.
- Perform additional tasks as directed by Director of Operations.
- 4 year Construction Management Degree preferred
- Computer Skills – proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Sage Timberline PM & Accounting Software, BlueBeam PDF
- Must have a valid driver’s license
To Apply: please submit resume by email to: email@example.com