HR Tip of the Week: Employers still have lots of questions about managing COVID-19 in the workplace. HR Advantage has been busy fielding such questions from local employers. Here are the most commonly asked questions:
- Can an employer provide Covid-19 testing kits?
- Can an employer require “fit for duty” before an employee returns to work?
- Can an employer require temperature checks?
- An employee discloses to an employer that they may have been exposed to Covid-19 due to attending gathering where others have now tested positive. What should the employer do?
- A family member within same household as an employee tests positive for Covid. What should the employer do?
Need help answering COVID related questions? Contact HR Advantage for quick and thorough guidance on all employment related matters!