Location: Springfield, MO
Job Type: Full-Time
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Position Description: Work in a coordinated effort with other team members on a specifically assigned book of in force business as well as new business support and implementation. Serve as the primary liaison with clients, carriers and staff to assure ongoing persistency of this book of business.
- Develop and maintain a strong business relationship with existing and future clients to provide business continuity and increased revenue growth.
- Identify any potential problems that may arise and work as a team to create solutions.
- Develop and coordinate accurate presentations for renewal business and proactively identify new sales opportunities.
- Secure, analyze and interpret claims utilization reports and provide consulting feedback to existing clients.
- Working knowledge of insurance carrier products and contracts; and, their application to existing and future clients.
- Negotiate renewals with insurance carriers and Third Party Administrators on behalf of existing and future clients.
- Create a positive atmosphere by demonstrating enthusiasm, a spirit of teamwork and by maintaining high standards and confidentiality.
- Keep current with industry regulations and legal issues; and communicate any impact on existing and future accounts to provide appropriate solutions in meeting client needs.
- Provide daily interaction with insurance carriers and Third Party Administrators in responding to the needs of existing and future clients.
- Participate in industry meetings for the purpose of continuing education to increase knowledge and/or obtain industry designations.
- Conduct employee meetings.
- Position requires allocating work, assigning tasks, providing guidance to benefit service representatives, and dealing effectively with workflow.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented, resourceful – strong decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage multiple tasks, set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to participate both as a team member and as a team leader.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Group insurance contract and account administration experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of group insurance programs and contracts.
- Required computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to utilize a client data contact system.
- Hold a valid Life and Health Insurance license.
Send a resume to email@example.com