Location: Springfield, MO
Job Type: Full-time
Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing company that has a great culture, pay, and benefits? HR Advantage is recruiting for a talented HR Manager for a Manufacturing company in Springfield. The ideal candidate is adaptable, problem solver, innovative, detail oriented, and confident in their work. A Bachelors degree, 5 years experience and PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
Summary: The Human Resource Manager is responsible for providing support and strategic direction in the management of labor and employee relations in accordance with established guidelines, employment law and sound administrative practices. Implement programs to build a positive work culture which creates a proactive employee relations climate. The HR Manager is responsible for developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, in the area of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits. The HR Manager is responsible for ensuring companywide compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations, along with following all KORE requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Plan organize and responsible for all activities of the human resources department. Develop department goals, set objectives, and manage HRIS systems.
• Implement/update annually company compensation program; maintain and update job descriptions as necessary; conduct market analyses as required and evaluate positions to ensure pay practices maintain internal equity and external competitiveness. Develop, recommend, and direct implementation of compensation programs that provide a competitive level of pay, motivation and reward to employees.
• Evaluate reports, decisions and results of human resources work group in relation to established goals and objectives. Implement new approaches, procedures to effect continual improvement in overall efficiency of work group and the services provided
• Arrange HR department meetings and coordinate HR projects and take minutes.
• Manage follow-up on recruitment.
• Responsible for employee relations union and non-union.
• Responsible for the annual update and changes to the Ozarks Compensation Plan; including review pay ranges and suggest changes as necessary
• Responsible for creating Compensation Statements by position (laying out the value of each position in title).
• Responsible for completing annual Employee Compensation and Benefit Statements
• Monitor management of all work comp insurance claims. Assist legal counsel with all legal needs for both workers compensation. Act as liaison with injured employees. Maintain contact with TPA on W/C issues.
• Prepare monthly reporting and graphs in relation to WC injuries. This needs to include not only the cost but tracking of the injury types.
• Prepare monthly reporting and graphs in relation to all property damage claims.
• Oversee Affirmative Action Plan and the completion of the annual plan
• Responsible for education and delivery of AAP results and plan to Management
• Develop and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
• Develop and implement accident prevention, loss-control systems, and programs.
• Investigate accidents, incidents, and injuries to determine causes/preventive measures and to eliminate areas of liability.
• Review and report findings from accident, incident and injury investigations, facility inspections and environmental testing.
• Lead companywide IRB meetings and activities.
• Responsible for the monthly Admin IRB safety meetings and communications.
• Provide oversight to the company attendance policy and practice, ensuring it is being tracked and working as designed.
• Communicate with co-workers, management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
• Responsible creating and ensuring a safe culture of the HR department for employees.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Supervisory Responsibilities: 3-5 employees within the HR Department
Please send inquiries and resumes to email@example.com