Everyday, employers face challenges related to hiring, staffing, performance, conduct, compliance, termination, and so on. Employment laws are more complex than ever, and the need for hands-on assistance is a necessity. Therefore, Human Resource Advantage can provide your company with “Practical Common Sense” advice for your day-to-day Human Resource issues.
This service enables your company to have a direct means of contact that will offer prompt solutions to decrease liability and increase awareness, appropriate action, and compliance. We believe this encourages a positive impact to the “bottom line” of doing business.
Such areas of Employee Relations (Technical Assistance) include:
- American with Disabilities Act
- COBRA Requirements
- Family Medical Leave Requirements
- Human Resource Best Practice
- Interviewing “Legal Guidelines”
- Record-keeping Requirements (Including Retention)
- Workers’ Compensation “Best Practices”
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
This service is a powerful tool created to assist your organization in dealing with daily issues, meeting compliance and adhering to the best standard of conduct possible. Not to mention significantly reducing your organization’s exposure to legal ramifications associated with having employees.