DATE: October 3, 2019
TIME: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Buffet lunch will be provided.
Hilton Garden Inn
4155 S. Nature Center Way
Springfield, MO 65804
Topic: Medical Marijuana and the Workplace
Attendees can expect a better understanding of medical marijuana cards, prescriptions, and being in possession within the workplace with regard to federal and Missouri law. In addition, insight on drug testing rights and the legal risks of impairment in the workplace will be addressed.
We will be discussing:
- Medical Review Officer’s (MRO) role for testing and reviewing per legal limits;
- THC and CBD oil testing issues;
- Workplace policies on drug testing;
- Differentiation between being under the influence and impairment;
- Best practices in selecting a vendor to perform workplace drug testing;
- How to navigate medical marijuana prescriptions for safety sensitive vs. non-safety sensitive positions;
- Timelines for implementation.
- Dr. Scott Galligos, DO - Occupational Medicine, Mercy
- Catherine Goodnight, JD - Attorney at Law, MVP Law
- John Throckmorton - Tomo Drug Testing
Who should attend?
Business owners and anyone tasked with supervising employees.
We hope you will join us!
$49.95 per person
- Includes Lunch and Presentation
- Limited Seating (20 seats available)
Please fill out and submit the brief form below. On the next page you may complete your registration payment via PayPal, or by credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
If registering more than one participant for your organization, please complete and submit a separate form and payment for each attendee. Thank you!