HR Advantage is seeking a talented Healthcare Recruiter for a Lee Summit, MO based, client employer.
Primary Function: The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for performing research, development, and implementation of effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent.
- Assist with Community Job Postings such as (Handshake, Social Media platforms, Website, Non-Profit Connect, Chamber of Commerce, Universities, MARF DSP Website, etc. ) E-News as well.
- Will work with HRIS and ATS software on job postings, monitoring and tracking incoming inquires of applicants, respond to inquiries and applicants via the portal, sms, calls, and emails.
- Collaborates with management on job requisitions and staffing needs.
- Performs pre-employment activities such as screening in-coming candidates, performing initial interviews and coordinating interviews with staff.
- Performs reference checks, background checks, E-Verify and regulatory agency guidelines and policy.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for health and safety of Individuals and ensure training is up to date as outlined and mandated by regulatory agencies including federal, state and local government.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Director on any items that need attention in regard to recruitment strategy, attending community events, compliance, correspondence, or concerns.
- Assist with ongoing project assignments for public relations and prospective employee events.
Qualifications: High School diploma/GED. Prefer bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience performing health care recruitment. Must have documented background experience in recruitment. Microsoft suite such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must have experience in basic hiring principles and best practices.
Salary range: 50 – 55k
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org