Location: Independence, MO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $31,200 – $35,360 per year
• Supervise and participate in the implementation of daily programming activities to ensure an active quality day for Individuals.
• Maintain a positive professional attitude in working with staff, Individuals, support agencies and the public. Maintain contact logs in Therap of contacts, meetings, calls with parents, Service Coordinators and other organizations as needed.
• Provide communication to support providers or families regarding the needs of Individuals.
• Ensure Individuals have input in their program and plans through daily communication and satisfaction surveys, meeting and communication logs.
• Write Individual Support Plans and attend annual meetings ensuring minutes of meetings are documented and the follow up of any needs or issues are completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure daily documentation is completed for each individual as required by state regulations by reviewing/checking documentation for completion and accuracy.
• Ensure that DSP are implementing Individuals’ ISP goals and objectives. Maintain main files for individuals served ensuring required documentation is filed in a timely manner.
• Ensure Event Logs are completed in a timely manner according to State Regulations.
• Assist with special activities in program planning as assigned and delegate responsibilities when absent or unable to carry out responsibilities.
The Program Manager provides oversight to Direct Support Professionals and Individuals in a culture of gentleness. This professional must have experience with individuals with developmental disabilities while possessing a degree in Psychology, Social Services, or related field. Previous supervisory experience is preferred. Prefer completion of First Aid, CPR, Medication Administration, and Class E Chauffer’s MO driver’s license, or willing to gain. Prefer individual to be knowledgeable in THERAP Electronic System.
Fun family like work culture!
Send a resume to email@example.com